Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Upcoming Events

Here are some upcoming events some of you may be interested in:

At Whole Foods in Annapolis, I will continue cooking gluten free and allergy friendly foods.

September 10th, 11 am - 1 pm will be the pizza class, for children and adults. This is a gluten free crust that my son, with his great advice helped me create.

I will also be presenting in October, November and December. If you are interested in attending the date will soon be posted on the website for Whole Foods Annapolis. The December class is the most popular , we had to turn people away last year, this is the Gluten Free gingerbread houses.

I will also be at the Kent County Library on October 15th from10 am - 12 pm presenting a gluten free educational piece along with recipes and great information.

No comments:

Post a Comment