Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Living w/Intolerances and Food Allergies Everyday L.I.F.E.

I have 2 children, a daughter with severe multiple food allergies and a Son, who was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease. Our home is Gluten Free, my husband, although not tested also shows great signs of Celiac Disease.

I am on the Board of Directors for the ELL (Eating & Educating, Living Life ) Foundation and share a wealth of information about Food Allergies and Celiac Disease throughout the state of Maryland utilizing the PAC (Protect Allergic Children) training modules.I have  educated others at Hospitals, schools, camps, libraries, colleges and am also accredited through the state of MD to offer 3 credits of continuing education for childcare providers.

I also present a monthly, gluten free cooking class at the Whole Foods in Annapolis.

This blog will share many easy inexpensive recipes and stories. I have been working on a book for the past 2 years and have so many wonderful stories from families and others about their success and strength.

I hope to make this blog a place of support and empowerment!

Over the next several days I will start posting some of the hundreds of recipes I have created, and believe I will start with grill foods!
If you have any specific requests, please send them my way and I will do my best to come up with a recipe to suite your needs.

-Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment